Of course you have questions about OCD. We hope this web site gives you information and insight to help you learn about this disorder and how to get better if you are currently suffering with OCD.
Here are some of the most frequently asked OCD questions by college students:
- What causes OCD?
- Can stress cause OCD?
- Why can’t a person just stop their OCD?
- Is there an online test I can take to see if I have OCD?
- What’s the best treatment for OCD?
- Can you guarantee I’ll get better with treatment?
- Do I have to be hospitalized to treat my OCD?
- What if I don’t get treatment for my OCD?
- My college “doesn’t treat OCD”. Now What Can I Do?
- What are my options if my school offers CBT but limits the number of visits?
- Should I change schools to get OCD treatment?
- Should I take a leave of absence to get treatment?
- Are there accommodations available through disabilities services?
- Should I tell my family I have OCD?